New to Growth Hormone Peptides Denmark?
GH (Growth Hormone) and IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1 also known as somatomedin C) are hormones that occur naturally in the human body. They are responsible for numerous enviable aesthetic traits like an even/firm skin tone, leanness and muscle mass.
Growth hormone levels usually decline rapidly as people grow older; that’s one of the major reasons humans lose muscle mass, put on weight and develop uneven/sagging skin. Consequently, it is no surprise that synthetic HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is a product that is sought after for anti-aging by bodybuilders who want to increase muscle mass, people who wish to remain youthful as well as people in general who need to lose or “tone up” stubborn belly fat.
It’s essential to keep in mind that the products that are mentioned on this site aren’t the actual synthetic Human Growth Hormone (although HGH Fragment 176-191 is a part of the “real” Human Growth Hormone that only contributes to fat loss). However, in many respects the peptide analogues are superior to the Human Growth Hormone 191AA drug for three reasons:
Actual Human Growth Hormone is impossible or very difficult to get in most nations, and it’s among the most counterfeited/faked drugs that are sold online.
If Human Growth Hormone can be legally obtained from an anti-aging physician, it is very costly, with ten international units (IU) costing as much as 200 US dollars.
Since actual Human Growth Hormone shuts down the natural pituitary gland of the body, when you decide to stop injecting the HGH, the capability of your body producing GH is hindered. As a result, you will end up suffering from a rebound of adverse effects such as loss of skin tone or elasticity, muscle loss as well as fat gain.
That means that you could end up doing harm to yourself than good. Since Growth Hormone releasing peptides only stimulate the body’s own natural production, there are no adverse rebound effects if you decide to stop usage.
As a comparison, the ten international units equivalent of Growth Hormone releasing peptides (about 50 per cent of 1 vial) sells online for around 20 US dollars, a full 90 per cent cheaper than actual Human Growth Hormone for the same, perhaps even better, effects that are positive on the body.
Here is the guide indicating the best way if you are combining various peptides depending on the experience level of diet or training that you have as well as your goal:
- Muscle Building
- Fat Loss
As a general introduction Denmark, make sure you are familiar with the different peptides classes because it determines their combinations largely:
- GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones or somatocrinin): include CJC-1295 DAC and Modified GRF 1-29 (mod GRF 1-29), are peptides that stimulate the pituitary gland (hypophysis) to release stores of your body’s natural GH (Growth Hormone).
- GHRP (Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptides): include GHRP-6, GHRP-2 as well as Ipamorelin (INN), peptides that stimulate the release of the hormone known as Ghrelin, also called lenomorelin (INN), in your stomach, which in turn, result in Growth Hormone to be released. Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptides cause a much more notable release of Growth Hormone compared to Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormones, which means that mg for mg, typically, a peptide-like Growth Hormone-releasing peptide 6 is 3 times more potent than mod GRF 1-29. When taken together, however, they become roughly 10x more potent than either of them alone.
- HGH Fragment 176-191: It’s a peptide that doesn’t stimulate the release of Growth Hormone, but it’s instead a fragment (or a piece) of the whole synthetic 191aa Human Growth Hormone molecule. More importantly, it’s the fragment of Growth Hormone that’s responsible for fat loss, which means that it gives users all of the benefits of fat loss without experiencing any side effects.
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 Peptides: include Long Arginine 3-IGF-1 (IGF-1 LR3) plus IGF-1e (also called Mechano Growth Factor or MGF). Insulin-like growth factor 1 is responsible for most of the Growth Hormone positive effects on fat loss as well as muscle building; thus, they offer a great addition, especially if your main goal is building muscle. This is because they’re both responsible for generating new muscle cells that can hypertrophy (increase in volume) through weight training.
As a general rule, no matter what your goal is, if you’re simply looking to take one of the products, with the smallest amount of fuss plus injection as possible, it should be the product called CJC-1295 DAC, which you will take at 2 milligrams (1 vial) every week.
Because of its long life, CJC-1295 DAC causes your overall Growth Hormone (GH) level to rise, and you’ll, therefore, notice some improvements in the things that go together with having higher Growth Hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 levels. They include improved skin, sleep, body shape as well as general wellbeing (although it could end up making you feel tired for the first one to two weeks while your body is adjusting).
You can take your dosage as just a single injection per week (keep in mind that you might notice a head rush or flushing for approximately15 to 20 minutes after injection as a result of the gamma-Aminobutyric acid (γ-aminobutyric acid) in your body, which is a sign showing that the product is working well).
For more information concerning more intricate plus advanced usage of Growth Hormone peptides, continue reading.
Fat Loss Denmark
HGH Frag 176-191 is the most potent peptide for losing weight. It’s the part of the GH molecule that is responsible for the process of fat burning. In the studies carried out on HGH Frag, it’s been proven to decrease body fat, especially in the stomach area. CJC-1295 DAC is the second most potent peptide for fat loss because it causes the overall level of Growth Hormone to rise in your body (which is the opposite of what occurs naturally as you age).
If fat loss is your only goal, it is best to avoid using Growth Hormone-releasing peptide products (Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 or GHRP-6) because they can stimulate hunger or/and raise cortisol (a steroid hormone that’s in the classification of glucocorticoid hormones), both of which might end up having an opposite of the desired effect of fat burning.
Typically, for Growth Hormone to show its effects of fat burning, insulin mustn’t be present. The release of insulin in your body is mainly caused by consuming carbohydrates, but all kinds of macronutrients (protein, fat as well as carbs) still cause insulin release to some degree.
HGH Fragment works by causing your body to start breaking down and end up releasing stored fat for you to use as energy. Therefore, if you’ve recently consumed calories (beverage or food), your body is going to use this for energy instead, and small extra fat is going to be burnt. However, if there’s no food available for your body to start using as energy, it’ll end up using the stored fat, the one that HGH Fragment has prompted to be released, then you’ll see reductions in body fat in the following weeks.
Due to the long half-life of the CJC-1295 DAC, the timing of meals isn’t necessary, and that’s what makes it an interesting addition to HGH Fragment 176-191 to quicken fat loss. If you want to benefit by getting the most out of the peptide fat loss usage, you should follow these guidelines.
- Avoid drinking/eating anything that has calories for 3 (three) hours either side of the injection.
- You should try to make all the meals that you take throughout the day low carbohydrates, low fat and high protein (for instance, salad/vegetable together with fish/meat).
- Have fewer meals as you can during the day because many studies have proven that periods of fasting improves fat loss as well as longevity (eating less is going to make you have a longer life).
Peptide Cycles Sample
- HGH Fragment 176-191, taken at 250 to 500mcg daily.
- HGH Fragment 176-191 taken at 250 to 500mcg every day plus CJC-1295 DAC, taken at 300mcg on a daily basis or;
- HGH Fragment 176-191 taken at 250 to 500mcg each day plus mod GRF 1-29 taken at 100 to 300mcg each day (split into 100mcg dosages).
Injection Routines Example
Example One – Night Time Injection (this is recommended)
- Make sure you don’t drink or eat anything that contains calories within 3 (three) hours of going to sleep (except diet sodas, water, tea/coffee with artificial sweeteners).
- If you take your HGH Fragment 176-191 injection before going into bed, your body will burn the stored fat for the entire time that you will be sleeping.
- If it is possible, you can do some cardio immediately after waking up in the morning and then wait as long as you can before taking your breakfast to allow the process of fat burning to go on throughout the day/morning.
Example Two – Morning Injection
- Wake up, then inject your HGH Fragment 176-191 (typically, 250mcg-500mcg is an ideal dosage, which depends on your budget).
- You should wait as long as you can before taking your first meal (generally, the longer you can wait, the more fat you’ll burn).
- Also, when you eat, make sure the meal is low in carbohydrate, low in fat and high in protein (for instance, vegetables/salad and meat).
- If it is possible, you should try doing some cardio during the hours following your injection to enhance the effect of the fat burning.
Note: If you’re worried about the loss of muscle mass, then you can consume a little amount of protein after every two to three hours (amino acid tablets like branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) and essential amino acid (EAA) are ideal for that purpose, and you can order them online or purchase them from any health food store. However, there’s a small reason to be worried about the loss of muscle because when body fat is present for energy, like following HGH Fragment 176-191 injections, proteins plus muscles end up being spared.
How to Add CJC-1295 DAC
Typically, you can add 2mg of CJC-1295 DAC once every week (alternatively, you can add 300mcg per day together with your GHH Fragment 176-191 injections – you can mix them in one syringe without having any problems). You should make sure that you have a short rest period from CJC-1295 DAC for several months to give your hypophysis (pituitary gland) some rest. At this time you can go on using HGH Fragment 176-191 by itself, or you can replace CJC-1295 DAC and start using the short-acting Mod GRF 1-29 at a dosage of 100 to 300mcg every day (make sure you split into 100mcg injections).
GH (Growth Hormone) displays its muscle building effects essentially after it has been converted to Insulin-Like-Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). That makes Insulin-Like-Growth Factor 1 the perfect option of peptides used for muscle building, particularly since the Long Arginine 3-IGF-1 (LR3-IGF-1,) version has a half-life that is extended, allowing it to keep remaining active in your muscle for multiple hours to finish its stimulatory effects of muscle building.
Also, if you inject it after working out, the Insulin-like growth factor 1 variant IGF-1e, which is also called MGF (Growth Factor), is known to increase muscle cells plus contribute to the development of muscles. Moreover, since Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 is typically a by-product of Growth Hormone, any peptide that increases levels of Growth Hormone in your body like a CJC-1295 product or Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide product will certainly result in increased lean muscle mass.
Considerations of Diet
For GH (Growth Hormone) to perform its muscle building (anabolic) effects, it needs the presence of the most anabolic hormone in the body: insulin. That’s in contrast to Growth Hormone fat loss, which needs insulin not to be present. However, since GHRP (Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide) and fast-acting Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) products (that is, mod GRF 1-29) still require time to stimulate your body to start releasing Growth Hormone from your pituitary gland, insulin spike has to come after your injection not before, or else the Growth Hormone release is going to be blunt.
The only exception to that is CJC-1295 DAC because it is long-half life plus a continual release of Growth Hormone means that food timing does not affect it. For you to ensure you are getting the most out of the peptide used in muscle building, make sure that you follow these guidelines:
If injecting only Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone or Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide product on their own, you should avoid drinking/eating anything that is high in fat for three hours before your injection. Also, do not take anything that is high in carbohydrates for two hours before (that is, you should all your injections on an empty stomach), or else the amount of Growth Hormone release they can cause might end up being significantly blunted and result in poor results.
If you are injecting both Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone and Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide together (for example, 100mcg of both Modified GRF 1-29 and Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide 6) studies have revealed that their capability to release Growth Hormone will go back to full strength in 60 minutes (1 hour) post-meal. That gives you greater flexibility with your meal timings, particularly since consuming enough calories is very crucial to building muscle.
Whether you are injecting Growth Hormone peptides alone or together with others, you should always wait at least twenty minutes after injecting yourself before consuming anything. After the twenty minutes have passed, consume a beverage or food that is high in protein or/and carbohydrates to stimulate the insulin spike. For instance, if you inject yourself in the morning plus around your workout, the shake/meal has to be high in carbohydrates as well as high in proteins.
Additionally, if you inject yourself at night, the consumption has to be protein only because protein is adequate to spike insulin, although without the negative effect on fat gain, which carbs can contribute to.
Peptide Cycles Sample
- CJC-1295 DAC, taken at 2mg weekly or;
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide product (Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 or (GHRP-6) at 200mcg once every day.
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide product, taken at 200mcg plus Modified GRF 1-29 taken at 100mcg (two times per day) or;
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide product, taken at 200mcg CJC-1295 DAC, taken at 100mcg daily (two times every day).
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide product, taken at 200mcg plus CJC-1295 DAC, taken at 100mcg (two times per day) plus Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1, taken at 200mcg after your workouts.
Injection Routines Example
- CJC-1295 DAC at 2mg once every week, at any time.
- GHRH + GHRP (once on a daily basis)
- Inject your dosage (making sure that you haven’t consumed any beverages or food for at least 60 minutes before injection, the best time is first thing when you wake up in the morning).
- You should then ingest a protein and carbohydrate or protein only meal afterwards to produce an insulin spike.
- You should do physical training that involves lifting weights in the hours later.
GHRH + GHRP (two times per day)
- Inject your GHRH + GHRP peptides together in one syringe (making sure you haven’t consumed any beverages/food for at least 60 minutes before injection, the perfect time is first thing when you wake up in the morning).
- You should ingest a protein and carbohydrate or a protein only meal afterwards so that you can create an insulin spike.
- You should do physical training that involves lifting weights in the hours later.
- At least 60 minutes after taking the last meal of your day (dinner), take your second GHRH + GHRP injection.
- If you’re trying to control body fat, take a protein only meal twenty to half an hour later. Otherwise, a carbohydrate /protein meal is going to make an insulin spike that is better.
GHRH + GHRP + IGF-1
You should follow the exact routine as above for “intermediate” individuals. But, as soon as you can, after weight training, inject 200mcg Pof egylated Mechano Growth Factor (IGF-1e) or/and IGF-1 LR3 at 50mcg preferably into one of your muscles (although because of the long half-life of these products, subcutaneous injections are acceptable too).
If injecting intramuscularly (IM), ensure that a thick fat layer isn’t covering the muscle you’re injecting into. Normally, because of the insulin syringe needles’ length, injections are thus limited to the biceps (biceps brachii) for most people.
While GHRH + GHRP can be injected daily with excellent benefit, even if you do not perform physical training that involves lifting weights on that day. MGF and IGF-1 LR3 injections, on the other hand, should only be reserved for post-workout.
As for the Anti-Aging people, we recommend them to choose one peptide only, instead of a combination. That’s because as you age your Growth Hormone levels decline quickly, hence you’ll benefit from any type of Growth Hormone increase, which means that there’s no need for overdoing things with many peptides. If you want to use more than 1 peptide, we recommend that you cycle a GHRP product (Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 or GHRP-6) every three to half a year with CJC-1295 DAC because of the following two reasons:
- CJC-1295 DAC is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) that acts directly at your pituitary, whereas growth hormone-releasing peptide products indirectly stimulate Growth Hormone by causing the Lenomorelin (Ghrelin) release. Therefore, rotating the products would make sure one method of Growth Hormone stimulation doesn’t end up getting “worn out” from recurring exposure to the peptides.
- Secondly, although it has been proven that CJC-1295 DAC is safe, if taken in higher dosages than recommended, because it causes a continual Growth Hormone release (GH bleed), in the long-term, nobody can be sure how continual use can end up affecting their pituitary. Thus, it is better to be safe than sorry: you shouldn’t use it for more than six months continuously without taking a break.
Considerations of Diet Denmark
There are no specific diet restrictions for CJC-1295 DAC that you have to follow because of its long half-life. For Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide products, you should observe the following because fatty acids and insulin can end up blunting the release of Growth Hormone in your body and consequently make your injections to be less effective:
- You should avoid drinking/eating anything that is high in fat for three hours before injecting yourself and anything that is high in carbohydrates for one to two hours (ensure you do all your injections on an empty stomach).
- You should wait at least twenty minutes after injecting yourself before drinking or eating anything that has calories.
- Take CJC-1295 DAC at 2mg (2000mcg) once every week or;
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide Product (Ipamorelin, GHRP-6 or GHRP-2) taken at 200mcg on a daily basis.
Injection Routines Example
- 2000mcg taken once on a weekly basis at any time.
Ipamorelin, GHRP-6 or GHRP-2
Example One – Night Time Injection (which is recommended to lessen tiredness during the day).
- Make sure you’ve an empty stomach (that is, two to three hours after your last meal).
- Ensure you go straight to bed after injecting your GHRP peptide.
Example Two – Morning Injection
- Take your GHRP product injection at 100mcg first thing when you wake up in the morning.
- Wait at least twenty minutes before taking your breakfast or any beverages (this includes tea and coffee).